When and Where:
Tuesday, April 02, 2019, 02:30 PM GMT
Sawai Mansingh Stadium, Jaipur
Welcome to our match prediction Rajasthan vs Bangalore
, this is the 14th of Indian Premier League 2019, which will be played at Rajasthan Royals home ground, Sawai Mansingh Stadium, Jaipur.
Both the team Rajasthan Royals and Royal Challengers Bangalore lost all the three games. Both placed at the bottom of the league table, any of them will pick their first points of the season tomorrow.
For More updated news and other fantasy team, please keep in touch with us via Telegram Channel
• Total Matches Played 41.
• Matches won batting first 15.
• Matches won batting first 26.
• The average first innings score of this ground is 161
• The average second innings score of this ground is 141
• Highest total on this ground is 197/5 in 19.4 overs by Rajasthan Royals vs Deccan Chargers.
• Lowest total on this ground is 92/10 in 18.2 overs by Mumbai Indians vs Rajasthan Royals.
Rajasthan Royals Squad:Ajinkya Rahane (c), Dhawal Kulkarni, Stuart Binny, Steven Smith, Jos Buttler, Varun Aaron, Jaydev Unadkat, Ben Stokes, Sanju Samson, Manan Vohra, Prashant Chopra, Ashton Turner, Ish Sodhi, Krishnappa Gowtham, Rahul Tripathi, Shreyas Gopal, Liam Livingstone, Shashank Singh, Mahipal Lomror, Shubham Ranjane, Oshane Thomas, Jofra Archer, Riyan Parag, Aryaman Birla, Sudhesan Midhun
Royal Challengers Bangalore Squad:Parthiv Patel, AB de Villiers, Tim Southee, Virat Kohli (c), Umesh Yadav, Moeen Ali, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Yuzvendra Chahal, Colin de Grandhomme, Pawan Negi, Gurkeerat Singh Mann, Akshdeep Nath, Milind Kumar, Marcus Stoinis, Navdeep Saini, Shimron Hetmyer, Heinrich Klaasen, Himmat Singh, Mohammed Siraj, Washington Sundar, Shivam Dube, Kulwant Khejroliya, Devdutt Padikkal, Prayas Barman
Probable Playing XI:
Rajasthan Royals Probable XI:Ajinkya Rahane (c), Jos Buttler (wk), Sanju Samson, Rahul Tripathi, Steven Smith/Ashton Turner, Ben Stokes, Krishnappa Gowtham, Jofra Archer, Dhawal Kulkarni, Jaydev Unadkat/Varun Aaron, Shreyas Gopal
Royal Challengers Bangalore Probable XI:Parthiv Patel (wk), Marcus Stoinis, Virat Kohli (c), AB de Villiers, Colin de Grandhomme/Shimron Hetmyer, Shivam Dube, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Prayas Barman/Washington Sundar, Yuzvendra Chahal, Umesh Yadav, Mohammed Siraj
* Ashton Turner has joined the Rajasthan Royals Squad, he is available for selection.
* Marcus Stoinis and Nathan Coulter-Nile joined the Royal Challengers Bangalore squad.
* Most Probably Marcus Stoinis will replace Moeen Ali in the playing XI.
* Nathan Coulter-Nile also replace Colin de Grandhomme in the final XI.
* Varun Aaron can replace Dhawal Kulkarni or Jaydev Unadkat.
* Ashton Turner has joined RR squad, he can get a game as a proper finisher down the order.
Rajasthan Royals Key Players:Ajinkya Rahane, Jos Buttler, Sanju Samson, Ben Stokes, Krishnappa Gowtham, Jofra Archer, Shreyas Gopal
Royal Challengers Bangalore Key Players:Parthiv Patel, Marcus Stoinis, Virat Kohli, AB de Villiers, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Yuzvendra Chahal, Umesh Yadav
Who will win:
According to our prediction, Royal Challengers Bangalore will win the match.
Best Pick for fantasy Captain:
Jos Buttler, Sanju Samson, Ben Stokes, Marcus Stoinis, Virat Kohli, AB de Villiers
Stay connected with us, we will update you if it is required.
Join Telegram Channel for latest update - Click Here Join For Free