When and Where:
Sunday, December 15, 2019.
MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai.
After winning the T20I by 2-1, The Men in Blue will target to win the 1st ODI.
Pitch Report Of MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai :-
The pitch of MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai generally favour the spin bowlers. rain in the past two days has forced the curators and the ground staff to cover the wicket. The fast bowlers may get some swing in the first couple of overs.
The wicket will be slow and may slow down gradually. Chasing can be difficult. The average first inning score of this ground is 239 runs. The team batting first has won most of the matches on this ground.
Weather Report Of Chennai :-
The weather of Chennai is forecasted to be mostly cloudy and it will remain the same throughout the day. There is no sign of rain. The temperature is expected to be 28-Degree Celsius and the Humidity to be 67%.
Fantasy Cricket Expert Tips :
The Weather Condition may favour the bowlers.
For More updated news and other fantasy team, please keep in touch with us via Telegram Channel
Head To Head (India Vs West Indies) : If we look at the last five encounters between India (INDIA) vs West Indies (WI), IND has won four matches and WI has failed to win a single match. One match was washed out. India has won the last match against Windies by 6 wickets with 15 balls remaining.
Total matches played : 21
Matches won batting first : 13
Matches won bowling first 7
Average 1st Inns scores 239
Average 2nd Inns scores 214
Highest total recorded 337/7 (50 Ov) by ASIAXI vs AFRICAXI
Lowest total recorded 69/10 (23.5 Ov) by KEN vs NZ
Highest score chased 289/4 (47.5 Ov) by AUS vs NZ
Lowest score defended 171/10 (45.4 Ov) by ENG vs RSA
The full squad of India (IND):Lokesh Rahul, Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli(c), Shreyas Iyer, Rishabh Pant(w), Kedar Jadhav, Shivam Dube, Deepak Chahar, Kuldeep Yadav, Mohammed Shami, Yuzvendra Chahal, Ravindra Jadeja, Manish Pandey, Mayank Agarwal, Shardul Thakur
The full squad of West Indies (WI) :Shai Hope(w), Sunil Ambris, Shimron Hetmyer, Roston Chase, Nicholas Pooran, Kieron Pollard(c), Romario Shepherd, Keemo Paul, Hayden Walsh, Khary Pierre, Alzarri Joseph, Jason Holder, Evin Lewis, Sheldon Cottrell, Brandon King
Probable Playing XI:
INDIA Playing 11:Lokesh Rahul, Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli (c), Shreyas Iyer, Rishabh Pant (wk), Kedar Jadhav, Shivam Dube, Ravindra Jadeja, Deepak Chahar, Kuldeep Yadav, Mohammed Shami
West Indies Playing 11:Shai Hope (wk), Sunil Ambris, Shimron Hetmyer, Nicholas Pooran, Roston Chase, Kieron Pollard (c), Jason Holder, Keemo Paul, Hayden Walsh, Alzarri Joseph, Sheldon Cottrell
1. West Indies is performing well from last 2-3 months however they are expected to struggle on this wicket.
2. E Lewis can miss this match due to injury. B King is expected to play in his place.
3. The Indian team is a very good team of this format and is expected to dominate in this game.
4. Shikhar Dhawan and Bhuvaneshwar Kumar are ruled out of this series.
5. Ravindra Jadeja, Y Chahal and Kuldeep are expected to lead the spin attack of the team. Chahal and Kuldeep are wicket-taking bowlers of this format while Jadeja also bowls well. All the 3 will play a crucial role on this wicket.
6. Shai Hope and B King(risky) will open the inning. Shai Hope is technically strong and is the best batsman of the team while B King is also a talented batsman. Shai Hope is averaging 64 since last 2 years while B King failed to play any big inning in the limited opportunities he got.
IMPORTANT PLAYER OF INDIA:Lokesh Rahul,
IMPORTANT PLAYER OF WEST INDIES::Shai Hope,
Nicholas Pooran (WK),
Kieron Pollard (C),
Best Pick for fantasy Captain:
Rohit Sharma, L Rahul, Virat Kohli , R Chase, Shai Hope
Stay connected with us, we will update you if it is required.
Join Telegram Channel for latest update - Click Here Join For Free